Beginning Saturday, Dec. 17 this year, Christmas Bricktacular provides lots of hands-on experiences where kids can enjoy the holiday festivities in playful ways.
Guests can experience the following festivities:
- From a sparkling fireworks show over Lake Eloise to meet-and-greet opportunities with LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier!
- From a holiday-themed scavenger hunt through the streets of MINILAND USA to dazzling photo backdrops including a giant Christmas tree and a life-size Santa Claus, both made out of thousands of ordinary LEGO and DUPLO® bricks!
What’s new to the LEGOLAND Florida Christmas Bricktacular this year?
- A live, holiday-themed stage show starring the LEGO Friends
- Storytime with Mrs. Claus
- Live performances of classic Christmas music by the LEGO Brickettes
Other returning activities include LEGO builds with Master Model Builders and a station where — through Saturday, Dec. 24 — kids can write and send a letter to Santa at the North Pole.
Christmas Bricktacular takes place throughout the day and is included with all forms of park admission, including one-day tickets and annual passes, on the following 2016 dates:
- Dec. 17-18 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Dec. 24-30 (Saturday-Friday)
LEGOLAND Florida will also be offering a variety of upgrades during this years Christmas Bricktacular:
- LEGO Santa’s Breakfast includes exclusive time with LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier (including a family photo), a LEGO gift for each party and a delicious, all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast featuring waffles, French toast, biscuits and gravy, bacon, scrambled eggs, sausages, frittatas, a seasonal bread pudding and orange juice, milk, chocolate milk or coffee. The cost is $35 per person plus tax.
LEGO Santa’s Breakfast is a one-hour experience at the historic Magnolia Mansion that starts at 9 a.m. every Saturday and Sunday from Nov. 26 through Dec. 18 and daily from Dec. 24-31.
- At LEGO Santa’s Christmas Workshop, guests will visit with LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier before creating an exclusive LEGO Christmas model under the guidance of a Master Model Builder. Guests also will receive a family photo with the characters. The cost is $35 per person plus tax.
LEGO Santa’s Christmas Workshop is a 90-minute experience at Magnolia Mansion starting at 1 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday from Nov. 26 through Dec. 24, and daily from Dec. 26-31.
Please note that premium upgrades do not include theme park admission. Both experiences can be booked online at https://www.legoland.com/florida/buy-tickets/parking-extras/ or by phone at (855) 753-7777. Current annual passholders can receive a 10 percent discount per person (before tax) by calling (855) 753-7777 or booking in person at Guest Services within the theme park. The annual pass discount is not available online.