It’s time for the annual Brick or Treat event at Legoland Florida! The theme park resort announced today that the event will return with 11 dates in October, featuring a LEGO lineup of spooky, kooky, brick-tacular activities and extended park hours.
The event runs every Saturday and Sunday in October, plus Monday, Oct. 31 and features meet-and-greet opportunities with a ghoulish gallery of LEGO monsters and a stunning, brick-built model perfect for scary selfies and snapshots. Joining the lineup of special activities this year is a kid-centric parade free to all guests who come dressed up in costumes.
Parked in Market Plaza will be the 13-foot-long Vampyre Hearse, a giant LEGO model inspired by a set from the now-retired LEGO Monster Fighters series. For this year’s Brick or Treat, the hot-rod hearse made out of more than 280,000 LEGO and DUPLO bricks has been enhanced with sound effects and lights.
Here are some other fun things you can experience at Brick or Treat:
- Photo opportunities with the world’s largest LEGO pumpkin
- Exclusive meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters Vladimir the Vampyre, the Mummy, the Mad Scientist, the Witch and Frankenstein
- Fistfuls of candy while trick-or-treating along the Brick or Treat Trail, for kids 12 and under
- A scavenger hunt in MINILAND USA with a collectible, limited-edition LEGO brick free to every guest while supplies last — with a special Brick or Treat design chosen this year by our Facebook fans!
- A vampire-themed takeover of the LEGO Kingdoms area
- The popular — and delicious — Granny’s Apple Fries will once again offer a pumpkin spice variety for a limited time
With the exception of Monday, Oct. 31 (it’s a school night!), each Brick or Treat date will conclude with a creepy-crawly, spider-themed fireworks show at 8 p.m. in the skies above Lake Eloise.