LegoLand Florida is thanking first responders with free admission to the Winter Haven theme park and discounts to its on-site resort.
Active and retired law enforcement, fire and rescue and emergency medical technician personnel working in the United States can receive a free, single-day admission ticket to the park in September.
Families and friends of first responders can get a ticket (up to four) for 50 percent off. Tickets to LegoLand Water Park can be purchased for a $20 upgrade.
Eligible first responders (see below) can get complimentary and discounted tickets at the LegoLand Florida ticket window on the day of their visit. The offer is not valid online, by telephone or through ticket re-sellers.
LegoLand Hotel is offering a 10 percent discount for first responders. To receive the discount, first responders must make the reservation online at www.legoland.com/hero2016.
LegoLand Florida is closed on select days in September, so check www.legoland.com/florida for days and hours of operation.
Eligible U.S. personnel include:
• Fire and rescue first responders
• Emergency medical services employees (EMT/EMS)
• Municipal and county police and sheriff’s officers
• Highway patrol officers
• Corrections officers
• State and federal law enforcement officers
• Fish and wildlife field officers
• U.S. Forest Service rangers
• National Park Service personnel
• Homeland Security agents
• Environmental Protection law enforcement officers