- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped small
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2/3 cup plain dry breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Sriracha Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ground beef, pork, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, ketchup, breadcrumbs and eggs together in a bowl. Use your hands to mix well.
- Form into a large loaf. Carefully move to a baking sheet. Reform into a loaf if needed. Top with 1/3 of the Sriracha BBQ sauce. Bake in preheated oven 45 – 60 minutes. Remove from oven. Top with 1/3 more of the Sriracha BBQ sauce.
- Slice and serve alongside remaining Sriracha BBQ sauce.