Skip to content
- 3 cups
- chopped cooked chicken
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 (1oz) package Ranch dressing mix
- 1 (3oz) bag real bacon pieces (Oscar Meyer)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 lb bag frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, sour cream, soup, Ranch mix, bacon and cheese. Fold in frozen tater tots. Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until bubbly.
- 8 russet potatoes
- 4 lbs Byron’s Pork BBQ (may not need all of it)
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp kosher salt
- 8 oz shredded cheese (I used a Mexican blend)
- 4 oz sour cream
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat, between 350F and 400F.
- Scrub the potatoes until clean and pierce several times with a fork.
- Completely dry the potatoes.
- Drizzle on olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt. Rub into the skin of the potato and wrap with foil. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Place the potatoes on the grill over indirect heat and cook for 30 – 45 minutes or until flesh is tender but still firm.
- Meanwhile, follow the directions on the Bryon’s Pork BBQ package to heat on the grill. I had the pork on one side and the potatoes on the other.
- When the potatoes have finished cooking, remove from the grill, unwrap and let cool for 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
- Slice lengthwise in half and scoop out the insides leaving a solid shell.
- Brush the potato halves with olive oil and place back on the grill over direct heat, flesh side down for 3-5 minutes until grill marks are present.
- Fill the potato skins with bbq pork and top with shredded cheese.
- Return the potato skins back to the grill and cook until cheese has melted.
- Top with sour cream, bacon, and green onions.
- Serve immediately.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups sliced crimini mushrooms
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons whiskey
- salt and pepper
- 4 hamburger patties
- 4 brioche buns
- 8 wedges Dubliner Soft and Creamy Cheese Wedges
- Place butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat until butter melts.
- Cook mushrooms and onions over medium heat for 15 minutes or until they start to brown and caramelize. Pour in whiskey. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook burger patties until desired doneness is reached.
- Toast brioche buns.
- To assemble a burger: Place lettuce on bottom bun, place burger on top, spread 2 wedges of dubliner soft and cream cheese wedges on top of burger patty, spoon caramelized mushrooms and onions over the top. Spread a mayonnaise on top bun and place on top of mushrooms. Repeat with with remaining ingredients until 4 burgers are made. Serve immediately.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (8 oz) blocks cream cheese
- 2 (1 oz) packets dry Ranch seasoning
- 8 oz bacon, cooked crisply and crumbled
- In a slow cooker combine place chicken, cream cheese, and Ranch seasoning.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours, until chicken shreds easily.
- Once chicken shreds stir with a large fork or spoon, so the chicken shreds and all the ingredients combine.
- Add in crumbled bacon and stir to incorporate.
- Serve warm.
Mac ‘n Cheese Rolls
- 1 box Annie’s Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Mac ‘n Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup bacon, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- 1 egg, scrambled
- oil, to fry
- blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Frank’s Red Hot
- 1 lime
Mac ‘n Cheese Rolls
- Make boxed Annie’s Shells & White Cheddar per instructions (boil water, cook pasta, drain).
- Instead of box instructions for adding milk and butter, add the milk, butter, Frank’s and bacon listed in this recipe.
- Add cornstarch and mix well.
- Allow mixture to cool completely. I placed in refrigerator for about 20-30 minutes.
- Heat oil to 350 F.
- When pasta mix has cooled, mix in blue cheese crumbles and parsley.
- Add a heaping tablespoon of mixture in center of egg roll wrapper and fold.
- Seal the last fold with egg wash and close roll well.
- Fry until golden. Remove to drain and cool to handle.
- Mix Frank’s with sour cream and a simple squeeze of the lime well.
- Top fried rolls with blue cheese dressing and buffalo sauce.