- Chicken Burger Patties:
- 1 lb ground chicken
- ¼ cup minced yellow onion
- ¼ cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 lg garlic clove
- 2 -3 chipotle peppers in adobe sauce
- 2 Tbsp minced parsley
- Lime juice from ¼ lime
- ¼ cup mayo
- 2 tsp adobe sauce (from chipotle peppers in adobe sauce)
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp minced parsley
- Chipotle chicken burger patties
- Chipotle mayo
- Cheeses to consider: Pepper Jack, Monterrey Jack, Havarti, Provolone
- Combine all ingredients for chicken burger patties in a mixing bowl. Mix well with a wooden spatula, until all ingredients are evenly combined. Form three patties.
- You can make these chicken burgers on the grill or in a pan, over medium heat.
- (Use thermometer to check chicken for doneness or to the touch. Chicken is done at 165 degrees F.)
- Combine all ingredients for chipotle mayo in a small bowl and whisk well.
- Build your chicken burgers once they are ready and enjoy!