Skip to content
- 1 pack Cooked Perfect® Italian Style with Parmesan & Mozzarella Chicken Meatballs
- 4 small hoagie rolls, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup marinara sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Take the meatballs out of the packaging. Set them aside.
- Spread Marinara on the hoagie rolls, top with meatballs, red onion and shredded mozzarella. Then place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Top with grated parmesan and fresh basil.
- Serve immediately.