- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 (250g) bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup corn kernels
- sour cream
- chopped tomato
- coriander leaves
- lime wedges
- Pre-heat the grill of your oven to high.
- Spread half of the tortilla chips in a sheet pan then top with half of the chicken, corn and cheese.
- Repeat and finish with the remaining cheese.
- Place in the oven and allow to cook until the cheese has melted and the top is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven then top with spoonfuls of guacamole, sour cream, tomato and coriander.
- Serve with lime wedges.