- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Spicy Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 sliced tomato
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 hamburger buns, lightly toasted
- 1 cup Kingsford® Honey Jalapeño Mesquite BBQ Sauce
- Build a charcoal fire for direct cooking using Kingsford® Charcoal and preheat the grill to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the grill heats, gently mix ground beef and spicy ranch seasoning mix in a large mixing bowl. Form beef mixture into four 1/4-pound burger patties.
- Grill the burgers for approximately 4 minutes per side until they reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit. During the last minute of cooking, baste both sides of the burgers with Kingsford® Honey Jalapeño Mesquite BBQ Sauce and top each burger with a slice of cheese.
- To assemble the burgers, place lettuce and tomato slices on the bottom bun, top with a burger patty bacon. Brush additional BBQ sauce on the inside of the top bun then place on the burger.