Loaded with cheese and garlic plus two of my favorite greens, and a generous helping of chicken sausage, this Chicken Sausage and Spinach Pizza will knock your at-home-pizza-making socks off.
- 1 recipe 10 Minute Pizza Dough (or refrigerated pizza dough/prepared crust) – this recipe is enough for 2 pizzas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 links Aidells® Chicken & Apple Sausage, sliced into thin rounds
- 3 ounces fresh spinach leaves, cut chiffonade-style (roll a bunch of the leaves and cut into thin ribbons)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup thinly sliced broccoli florets
- Preheat the oven according to the instructions for your pizza crust (for 10 minute pizza dough it’s 500°F). Brush your stretched pizza dough with one tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Sprinkle the with one cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Evenly scatter one of the sliced sausage links over the cheese, then the cut spinach. Next add ½ cup of the sharp cheddar, then half of the garlic, and half of the broccoli. **I very lightly brushed my broccoli with just a dab of olive oil to help it roast in the oven**
- Bake your pizza according to the instructions for your pizza crust.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients and the second pizza.